Public Speaking Masterclass 1:30PM ET
Polish Your Presentation Skills
Whether you’re an aspiring public speaker or a seasoned professional, this engaging master class will challenge the way you think about connection and engagement, grow your stage presence, and help you adapt to the brave new world of virtual speaking.
- Five “Speak in Class” tickets are available per session. If you want to share your work and these have sold out, choose a different date.
- Submit your work at least a week in advance of your session to get the best possible feedback.
- Please reserve one presentation slot and leave the others for your fellow authors.
- Please … please … No intense erotica or extreme violence. It makes some members of the audience uncomfortable, and isn’t appropriate for younger writers.
- Please … please … please … If you reserve a presentation slot, show up for the class!
- If possible, present standing up.
- Avoid virtual backgrounds unless you have a real green screen.
- Good lighting and a quality microphone will help your performance.
will be emailed to you once your registration is complete. Please check your spam box. The email was sent … really. Wait an hour before emailing for help.
First time attendee?
Use coupon code 1STTIME1DOLLAR to attend your first class for one dollar.
In the event of a technical failure or natural disaster that prevents the class from being broadcast, your registration fee will be fully refunded.